“Are you the man or woman God has called you to be?” This is not a start to some religious self-help post, but rather a personal reflection based on some clear instruction from the Word of God.
- Provide for their families (1 Tim 5:8)
- Serve their employers (1 Tim 6:1)
- Be sensible, dignified and self-controlled (Titus 2:2)
- Have sound speech (Tit 2:6-8)
- Pray (1 Tm 2:8) Don’t be distracted by things of lesser importance
- Dress Discreetly (1 Tim 2:9)
- Care about good works (1 Tim 2:10)
- Learn Humbly (1 Tim 2:11-12)
- Live Righteously (Tit 2:3)
- Teach what is good to younger women (Tit 2:4-5)
These remind us of how differently the daily lives of believers are compared to the world. Excel at this as a Christian, and you’ll grow in your maturity regarding Church too.