I trust you were not too unmotivated to click on this post, for if you were, you need it more than ever!
The sluggard …
- Always has an excuse (Pro 22:13; 26:13)
- Does not have the basic common sense to see his own predicament, but those around him typically see it as clear as day (Pro 15:19; 19:15; 24:30; 26:16)
- Does not follow a plan (Pro 20:4)
- Loves sleep (Pro 6:9; 26:14)
- Expects a free ride in life (Pro 19:24; 26:15)
- Is an irritation to those close to him (Pro 10:26)
- Eventually gets destroyed by unrealised desires (Pro 13:4; 19:15b; 21:25)
Honour the Lord, don’t be the sluggard.